Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So who's the stupid one?

While investigating the city regulations for dog licensing, I found out that cats in my city need to be licensed as well. That surprised me, but I figured that we ought to do it. While I had Gwydion (the cat) at the vet yesterday, I noticed she had a sign up that said that cats and dogs in my town had to have a license, and to take the certificate of rabies vaccination over to city hall to buy the license. As it is right by the vet, we ran over there immediately afterwards. The receptionist, however, looked at me like I was a moron when I told her why we came in, and said "Your cat doesn't need a license."

We left. I hate feeling like I'm stupid. I cannot stand it. When we got home I checked the city website again. Yes, according to both the city website and the online city code, dogs and cats need licenses. : P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.