Sunday, March 14, 2010

Diaper Savings -- Shameless Plug

From now through the end of March, I get double credit for referring people to diapers.com, and new customers get their standard $10 discount for using a referral code on a qualifying order. The order has to be a minimum $49 (which doesn't have to be all diapers, they have wipes, lotions, formula, baby food, baby gear like strollers and carseats, etc.), but with an order of that size you also get free shipping. They accept mailed in manufacturers coupons and have a price match guarantee. My code is LA.M8408.


Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code LA.M8408
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello La Catolica Loca,

    My name is Yuriy and I work for Diapers.com. I have recently noticed that our banners do not work right. I apologize for possible inconvenience which was caused by Blogspot making a few changes to the code.

    If you are interested in getting the new code for Blogspot, please let me know at yuriy@diapers.com - and I will gladly email it to you.

    In case if you are wondering how I found your website – no mystery here. I use Google Alerts service, which sends me an email whenever someone mentions diapers.com on the web.

    Please also do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you need a banner of a different size or background.
    Again, I am truly sorry for possible inconvenience.

    Yours,
    Yuriy

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know.