Thursday, April 10, 2008

My fluffy white baby is gone!




It is a bit bittersweet, as Fenja is a lot more like a dog than a fluffy white teddy bear. It was hard for me to get a good picture, but the coloration that was at the edges of her ears and the tip of her tail has spread. She now has a red/fawn "saddle" along her entire back, and the same color covers the entire topside of her tail (which you can't tell in the pics as her tail curls), the backs of her hind legs, and is spreading along her ears and head as well. This hair is much coarser than her super-soft white fluff, and it is darker than it looks in the pictures. I know it was inevitable, but I miss the fluff.

Her eye tacking stitches have been taken out, and we'll see the vet on Monday to get a better idea of whether or not she'll need any additional procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.