Monday, August 09, 2010

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

We actually did something this year! We just got back from a two week vacation. I had been dreading the trip, actually, as I thought that traveling with four kids would be torturous, and that we'd all be dying to be back home long before we were. As a matter of fact, we really enjoyed the trip even with a few traffic jams along the way, we had some good visits with family and friends and we saw a lot of the country that we'd never seen before. We visited/drove through/walked into fifteen states besides Kansas. PLUS when we got back home, our house was still standing and our pets were alive! (Thanks Mom, Dad and Stephen!)

The family standing on the New York/Massachusetts border

Bash Bish Falls

On the Way Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.