Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 1/2 week update

Less than 10 weeks until my due date! Only 10 more weeks of stabbing pain when I walk, joy!

Mostly I am doing the same, feeling gigantic, getting plenty of "Is it twins?" comments, and being exhausted. I had another ultrasound yesterday, to verify that my previously low-lying placenta had moved up (it had) and to check on baby's growth, since I've been measuring big and have been getting increasingly bigger -- I'm now measuring 5 cm ahead. I have never measured big this early, and it is definitely making me more uncomfortable. I'm already experiencing shortness of breath and I can't see how I'll have room to grow for 10 more weeks. The ultrasound showed a baby on the bigger side, but not gigantic. It also showed what my doctor called "a generous amount of amniotic fluid." In my understanding, this can be problematic but at this point we will just need to continue to monitor it, so I'll likely have another ultrasound in a few weeks. Baby is already head down and hopefully will stay that way. Here's some pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.